This page provides a short overview of ISO 19011 2011 Annex B.8.
B.8.1 Preparing Findings
When you prepare your audit findings:
1. Consider previous audit records and conclusions.
2. Consider your audit client's expectations and requirements.
3. Consider how you're going to categorize your findings.
4. Consider your current audit findings and conclusions.
4.1. Consider opportunities for improvement.
4.2. Consider above average practices and achievements.
5. Consider your sample size and sampling methods.
B.8.2 Recording Conformities
When you record conformities:
1. Identify the audit criteria used to identify conformity.
2. Describe the evidence you have that supports conformity.
3. Prepare a formal declaration of conformity (if applicable).
B.8.3 Recording Nonconformities
When you record nonconformities:
1. Describe or refer to the audit criteria that was used.
2. Describe the audit evidence you have collected.
3. Prepare a formal declaration of nonconformity.
4. Summarize related audit findings (if applicable).
B.8.4 Dealing with Multiple Criteria
are expected to audit more than
1. Prepare separate findings for each set of criteria, or
2. Prepare a single set of findings for the combined audit.
2.1. Combine your references to multiple audit criteria.
If your audit arrangements allow you to do so, you
Praxiom Research Group firstname.lastname@example.org 780-461-4514
Updated on July 12, 2014. First published on May 24, 2012.
Restrictions on the Use of this Page
Copyright © 2012 - 2014 by Praxiom Research Group. All Rights Reserved.