According to ISO 19011 Annex A.2,
auditors that intend
They must have the knowledge and skill
needed to examine
The following examples illustrate the
kind of knowledge and
1. Understand safety management terminology.
2. Understand human behavior and interaction.
2.1. Understand how to analyze "human factors".
3. Understand how humans interact with work environments.
3.1. Understand how humans interact with machines.
3.2. Understand how humans interact with processes.
4. Understand risk assessment and mitigation methods.
5. Understand performance measures and metrics.
6. Understand the "safe system" approach.
7. Understand workplace safety factors.
7.1. Understand potential threats and hazards.
7.2. Understand safety monitoring techniques.
7.3. Understand incident investigation practices.
7.4. Understand accident evaluation methods.
Please note that these are only
examples. No attempt has
Praxiom Research Group Limited firstname.lastname@example.org 780-461-4514
Updated on December 19, 2015. First published on May 24, 2012.
Legal Restrictions on the Use of this Page
Copyright © 2012 - 2015 by Praxiom Research Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.