This page provides a short overview of ISO 19011 2011 Annex B.4.
Auditors use working papers (i.e., working
When preparing working papers, make sure that each
1. What record will be created when I use this document?
2. What activity am I performing when I use this document?
3. What audit activity does this particular document link to?
4. What will this document be used for and who will use it?
5. What information will I need when I prepare this document?
When auditing more than one management system at a
Annex B.1: Applying Audit Methods
Annex B.2: Doing Document Reviews
Annex B.3: Carrying Out Audit Sampling
Annex B.5: Selecting Information Sources
Annex B.6: Visiting an Auditee's Location
Annex B.7: Conducting Audit Interviews
Introduction to Auditing Standard
Plain English Auditing Definitions
Brief Overview of Auditing Standard
ISO 19011 2011 Audit Assessment Tool
ISO 19011 2011 Translated into Plain English
Praxiom Research Group firstname.lastname@example.org 780-461-4514
Updated on July 12, 2014. First published on May 24, 2012.
Restrictions on the Use of this Page
Copyright © 2012 - 2014 by Praxiom Research Group. All Rights Reserved.